New Blog: b l u - m u s e
I prefer not to go out today. I need to see dentist this afternoon, but I don’t want to torture myself in traffic since morning. I better finish what I have started. And read more! I have finished the ‘serious’ book last night. I skipped the how-to-do part, just browsed quickly. I know the idea. It’s a very nice book.
It’s funny about selecting a ‘new’ book to read this morning. I stood before my bookshelves, looking at all ‘new’ books I have. I have a lot to select. Hm.. I need something ’beautiful’ and not depressing of course. I check Paredes’ books, mm no.. Too serious. I think I better start “Anna Karenina” by Tolstoy – the book I wanted to read since January. I saw it on Oprah’s – one of Oprah’s Book Club selections. It has good review. Later I bought it at Border’s; the only copy left in the huge bookshop. I was lucky to find it in unclassified piles after store staff failed to find one for me. It must be “my” book then. Despite its 817 pages, I was happy to start reading. But what’s the first sentence?
“All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.”
Aha. I cannot run away from the oldest misery. Okay, I go on reading.. 10:51
Hm nice unique day. I ended up creating a new blog that attached to this one. I found a nice article that I would like to share, but then I remember someone commented on my “second-hand blog” the other day when I posted Suryakusuma’s opinion on pornography bill. Ehm.. good point. I should not fill my blog with other’s than my thought. Mm.. another blog should be nice. A blogger from India inspired me to have several blogs that linked to each other for different interests. Thanks ARV!
Creating second blog was supposedly fun cos it's supposedly easy after mastering one. But NO! For a cause I don’t know; new blog, new headache. It is unique. It has different ‘attitude’!! I could not believe it. I was sweaty curious when the new one ‘reacted’ differently than the old one. I don’t have the answer till now. But I think I have managed to publish one “properly”. This is a blog for anything I find in the media that catches my attention for its uniqueness. Please enjoy blu-muse!!
Another dentist day. There are times when we have no control of life at all. I don’t like visiting dentist but what can I do if they make 'unintentionally' mistake? I don’t have choice but go. I arrived at the clinic at the dot of 16:00. And when dentist said he’s going to be 30 minutes late? What can I do? Be a dead fish. Swims the current. I continued Anna Karenina. Another sad story about infidelity. I hate it but what can I do? It’s a must-read book. So read!
Meeting RAD was good. We are few lucky people who are able to communicate thru telepathy. I had thought about meeting her after dentist when she asked me to have lunch. What a coincidence! She was not well but we had a good time. There’s never enough time for us to finish any discussion -- from love to GPS. She just bought a PDA that has GPS! GPRS includes, but not for the reason. Ha ha. She’s one unique lady, she wants to know her exact position in this earth while trekking or inland traveling. She’s good in photography, GPS, and many other technical stuffs -- she’s a geologist! -- but she not yet masters blogging and chatting. She inspired me to have a blog but now she got inspiration from me to redo her blog and post regularly. She has a lot, yet she needs a lot. Nice girl.
I’m happy with my day. Blu-muse and else.
MH:
#2 be a better blogger
#3 read more
#5 get more people to read my blog
#31 accept change
#96 inspire someone
Note: Photo of Meriam Si Jagur (Jagur Kannonen) at Museum Fatahillah.