Healthy Party
It might be strange for neighborhood security to see our ‘rhythm’. We often went out after 21:30 (fresh as others who go out at 17:00 ha ha), or got home after 2:00 (sleepy face). We’re not party people, it’s just different rhythm. Most of my cousins are OWL. Even if we worked, we started at 21:00 and finished over 1:00. It was not a party.
Last night, we went out around 21:30. A bit too late. I moved too slow cos I thought they might be late. This time I was late. Grill had been busy and funny.. the guests were left ‘dry’ cos we had the DRINKS! Yaa.. I was in charge of the soft drinks and I was late! An hour late he he. I was disorganized. I left the birthday cake so had to go back. I work well in limited time. Plenty of time cos me disordered.
Not many cousins came, just the ladies without the husbands. Perfect tho, having all members (four) of the Evil Sisters were enough. We could joke crazy ha ha. And we did.. We sat in circle under tree, near the grill, in the backyard. It was a nice evening, dry although it’s raining in many parts of the city. So nice under stars, chatting with ‘good friends’. I felt time went slow. I didn’t know why, I kept checking time and it crawled ten minutes at a time. I checked it too often? What I was waiting for?
ATO’s birthday was on the 10th and RIN’s on the 12th. They decided to share the party on the 11th so could pass the midnight of the 11-12th. I didn’t have plan in mind. I was just thinking to prepare the cake with candles. But it was still 23:10. Plenty of time. Check again it’s 23:30, 23:40,.. I enjoyed the chat but I needed a plan for the midnight. That left me with kept checking the time while working on the plan.
Topic was getting hotter. More laughter over two bottles of wine. Teasing.. Joking.. Dirty stories.. I was laughing when I saw ALD walking with a shallow bucket full of water. My mind went slow. I asked him what he’s doing?! Are you going to have a manicure? It was stupid me. But I was quick. I was the quickest. I jumped and ran away from the table juuust in time before the water poured on RIN’s head at exactly midnight. I was the only one in the table that stayed dry till end of the party ha ha. RIN went hugging everybody wet after that. Later they talked about my slowness and quickness at the same time ha ha. I’d been one of the topics since early. They said I was always quick to make a noti conclusion and comment, too quick and too noti. And later they knew that I was also quick in reading a situation ha ha.. I think that’s the product of my quick playful thinking, otherwise I would not have suspected that ALD would throw the water.
It was hilarious. More laughing and eating till 2:30. We didn’t stay too long. I was sleepy and slow. I hadn’t had wine long time and surprisingly it caused me sleepy. It was nice tho except later I realized that I didn’t make lots of photos, very un-me. And I lost one favorite silver bracelet. So sad. I lost one of my seven (I always wear seven, not more nor less). I slept in no time after big shower. I think my hair wasn’t even completely dry. I had longer sleep this time, six hours. Healthier party.
Note: Photo of RIN at midnight.