Saturday, March 25, 2006

S o l i t u d e

I cannot believe myself. The past four days I found my mailbox for loved ones showing.. Z E R O. I looked at that zero, at least twice a day, with disbelief. Been too looong, far tooo long. My mailbox for work and public are okay (it gave me works of course, not joy). I reflect. Is it because I didn’t write? Or, simply, because everybody is busy with their life. I hope the latter. Hey something came to my mind. Cos I have a blog now?! Everybody is well informed about my daily life. Hm.

I ‘managed’ to go out of house today (I love my nest, too love). I needed to go out. I went grocery shopping first; errand I have avoided for a week. Now I’m working at UB. I was quite productive; did writing and taking pictures in FRA, but not lucky with blogging. CDMA connection was too slow. I met a custo couple. My presence was magic. I sold three lil paintings I wanted to get rid. Ehm nice hard cash. Ha ha. Okay, I will come again to tend tomorrow. Try my next luck.

It’s sunny out there. Nice afternoon; perfect for having coffee outdoor. A cousin promised me to come and did not. Geo friend is busy with her old friend. What’s my other option? Too early to go home. Think I need to see my un-well Auntie. She’s my ‘second’ mother. She felt weak in leg joints since a few days ago. Okay, better go now. 16:06

I stayed longer in shop cos of one custo. She looked for LIN, my staff. I told her that she changed her day-off today. She made another round then finally sat down and enjoyed some textiles. I waited. Then she told me about what a nice girl LIN is, always smile and helpful. Oh. I put down my camera and gave her my full attention. She wanted me to find batik in certain colors. I put two stacks of batik on the table. Finally, she chose the one I chose for her. After awhile, she looked at me.. “Do you own this shop?”

I ended up visiting Auntie for three hours. Chatting with cousins. One nephew had eye infection. Ugh. I felt my left eye got red; I hurried home. Please don’t..


Note: Photo of UB -- where I worked today.