Light

I was gone asleep around ten o’clock last night. I didn’t feel tired but could not help falling asleep while in computer at desk. I had a very good sleep but when I got up it’s still dark. I walked to my desk and my new cell phone reminded me that I had big job to do. I had to move the phone book from my old cell phone manually because I didn’t synchronize it with my laptop before. Well, it’s not completely manual because the SIM card could help moving every 250 names but… what a time consuming!
Anyway, I enjoyed the ritual very much. It’s also a chance to get to know my new phone. I couldn’t imagine people who enjoy changing cell phone when a new style launched. What a work! But I heard cell phone vendors don’t mind to help migrating the phone book (after we sign their disclaimer about the data loss, if happens). Interesting world!
My horoscope tells my actual situation today:Although it may be the start of your workweek, this is a day of finishing up old business, rather than starting anew. This can be difficult, for you might think that you should already be doing what's next. Don't rush it; the more time you take now, the better the outcome.
I spent all morning remitting payments to clear up my duty. I also wrote numerous emails: replying, responding to text messages, and just saying hi! I feel so good to have done my obligation. There are times when I feel like emptying my ‘pending-matters tray’. So true about finishing up old business but I don’t mind at all since I know I need to clear the path for my life forward.
I have several projects in mind at the moment. Some ideas pop up the past few days from several turn-takings with friends and cousin Aga. I notice that a relaxed conversation can trigger ideas that have existed but not well explored. There is an important side of an idea that needs to be discovered through time. So it’s true that anything has its own time. I’m bubbly again with another big project.
These months would be exciting months. It seems months before mid year are mine. My high time in exploring my potential. I opened Pallava in April three years ago. I started necklace business about the same months last year, so the necklace business I partnered with my cousins the year before. I would use the time wisely so I could mark my achievement in the end of the year. I look forward...
Following the advice, I won’t rush it, I will take my time for the better outcome.
Photo of the light in the end of Kul-kul bridge in Mambal.