Scar

My scar looks terrible today. It gets rough surface and looks redder. I didn’t wait, I registered to a hospital near house after checked if any dermatologist available. There were two doctors, I asked the staff who’s the favorite. He said both are favorites but one is 80 years old. We burst out laughing at the same time. I thought for a second, he must be really good for he has practiced for so long. But no, I need someone fresher.
So the dermatologist confirmed that my ugly scar is insect bite. It looks ugly because it’s a bit too late to get treatment. I don’t know. I notice that many serious health problems happen during weekend. Am I right? Anyway, he told me lightly that the ugly look would be gone in two days. But the dark spot might stay longer. Now I appreciate the days when I could wear sleeveless top. Ugh. I couldn’t wear one for some times now. For sure.
I shopped for groceries and went to PS mall. I had no date. I didn’t make one. I really didn’t feel like meeting anyone. I ran errands and sat in a Japanese restaurant having early lunch while waiting for my derma cream to be prepared. I always enjoy malls before it gets busy in the noon up. I watched shopkeepers busy preparing the shop and the restaurants looked fresh and clean.
I was not productive in the afternoon. I’m good in planning my day but executing is another issue. I talked with Mama over the phone for an hour. I realized that we have so many things to talk about. I hadn't spent time long enough to listen to her. It starts now that I begin to understand her need to talk to someone. I shouldn’t hesitate to start the conversation because once I engaged into one actually I could enjoy and keep going on.
Now I don’t know if I’m willing to do more to spend the evening. To be frank, I have homework to do here but I didn’t feel like doing. I miss to be laid back. Can I say that?
Photo of a sign in a material shop in Malang: The street singers are allowed to sing only on Monday.