The Life Update

It’s an exciting first day always. I spent some times in bed enjoying the silent morning. It wasn’t as merry as in summer with lots of insect singing. Even gecko I didn’t hear his voice since yesterday. Of course rainy season has its own sound. Different tones of frogs' melody since last night – up and down. Lovely.
I got up tidying house before my staffs came to help me installing blinds I brought from Jakarta (silly decision) in the kitchen. Now I can leave the kitchen door open as I feel secure (more because of I cannot see outside) and not too much light coming in anymore. Perfect.
I have gotten at least four year-end emails from good friends in different parts of the world. I was behind. I hadn’t had mine ready till this morning. So I sat and wrote a lengthy life update to be sent out soon. My friends have inspired me and it’s so nice to follow closed ones' life update. I feel their happiness. Very nice.
So nothing new about me today. I stay home because of raining hard all morning but more... I simply enjoy staying home on the first day. I need to go out tomorrow to send the emails through café-net. The connection is weak all day because of bad weather (that’s what the Help Center told me). So, be happy with it!
...was thinking to share with you my year-end email. Second thought, I better keep it :-)
Photo of rainy outside this morning.