Routine Starts

I started the day very early before 5:00 because I slept very early last night. I was tired after long trip and being in the heat all day in Kuta. I could not function well after unpacked and took shower. So nice to sleep in my bed.
I spent all morning writing and later sending e-flyer of my first bazaar. I redid the e-flyer million times since I created last week in Kuta. I always did that on the first e-flyer and am glad now after sending out to some potential customers :-) Actually I ‘replied’ to their questions about what I do recently. It’s funny that I’m not open to my Heritage friends. It’s like an automatic mode that I don’t share with them about my business but I’m starting bit by bit. I have to...
Rad called in the right time. It was a nice afternoon with sun. We went for a quick bite and coffee at Starbuck. Time flew. We sat for 4 hours chatting and laughing. All were about life recently.
I’m glad to be back to my routine. I need to feel ‘settled’ sometimes after many days out of routine :-)
Photo of my modified e-flyer.