Sunday, May 6, 2007

Create a Nice Day


I want to do things with passion like you, my cousin said. What? I always thought that he has everything to do whatever he wants – with passion or not. He has mall, resorts, sugar factory,… He collects wine and paintings. What else? He could make things happen easily…

I thought about it while fixing toggles to some necklaces. Yes, I agree with him that I like to do things with passion. Or, I won’t do. But why did he say that? I like to do things with passion but I do things because I have to do, not just for fun. He has more space to do things (even without passion) without fear of losing. Hm.

It’s easy to look over fence and enjoy neighbor’s garden. It looks greener :-) I also thought about a friend who shared about only living around family while I don’t have family, I only have social life. Do I miss to have a family? It’s about choice and I’m happy with my choice. To have balance is the best but we could not get everything :-)

I had a long day because I started early since 4:30. I really enjoy my new bio-clock to start the day very early. By 17:00, I finished all necklaces (fixing toggles and price tag) and taking stock of material. It’s surprised me that I still have some 10 unfinished necklaces from Hess’ house. Yes, I liked to keep the necklaces open for modification. Hess is quite particular with the toggle and extra silver beads. It’s good though :-) I don’t mind to give such service because I’m the same and love to know if one can do for me. I also made Hess two necklaces with color combination she wants.

So far, I enjoy my new venture. It surprised me that it works through email marketing. Amal in Bali bought two from pictures I sent ‘unintentionally’. I know I would be fine…

Photo I took in Mario Blanco’s studio.