Squeeze to Last Minute
I got up fresh this morning. I got the right formula to control the aircon (it always happened in the last night grrr..) It was raining constantly since I got up. It was not heavy but didn’t stop either.
Ya, I let myself a bit wet then. I was in motor bike with Ngurah to meet MW for our ritual farewell breakfast at Indus. I was a bit late, I made stone bracelet for him before finished packing and when I got his text message Lapaaarrr I ran like Speedy Gonzalez.
We had quiet breakfast. No more talk about relationship but he asked me interesting question about whether I wear diamonds occasionally. I forgot that such jewelry exists. I told him that diamond is too much for ‘rich’ me. He agreed. We both have strong character that we need no more ‘decoration’.
Today I felt really sleepy once in awhile. I dozed in car on the way to airport although for a few minutes only (I was sure it was only a few minutes because I checked time), later when plane took off.. I dozed again for a few minutes but really deep, also in car back home. I felt tired. Good, all were in time today.
Arriving Jakarta is like opening an oven. Whooosh.. PEN asked how to get massager for Tin’s daughters. NIE asked what to bring to PED’s birthday tomorrow. Ato asked the price of beaded pandan leaf box. At home, Chiko looked at me suspiciously. He forgot boo hoo…
My productive holiday has been over. I have tons of things to do to follow up – to make it happen.
Photo of wet view at Indus.