Monday, March 26, 2007

Life Option


I slept surprisingly good last night. When I woke up, sun had already shining. Wow! In Seminyak where I stayed with Tin, I got up when outside was still dark. Tin laughed out loud in the second morning when she found me in computer in the dark because I was in same position when she went to sleep; like I didn’t sleep all night. So funny..

What a nice morning. I tidied my necklaces, putting them in separate Ziploc plastic while enjoying each one. Ehm.. Altogether is heavy but I must carry myself. I figure out later…

Ngurah picked me up before my appointment with MW. I spent time in Pasar Ubud buying more sokasi (pandan box) for gift. It’s light and arty, I love it. I also went to see Ibu who sells spices to check what she had. Pasar looked alive today because of many tourists. Very nice.

I met MW on time. He just got up from short nap. He took early nap as he knew he could not have nap when I'm around. We had lunch in our restaurant nearby. Weather was sticky, a bit hot, and not so windy. We sat by the paddy field. What a luxury!

MW looked good. Happy and healthy. He just broke up with his two-year boyfriend two weeks ago and got a new close friend the next day. He’s so quick. I like the way he draws line with his ex although I know he was very in love with him. It’s still fresh in my memory when he told me his bubbly love story when I met him in January.

We talked more about life we choose. MW and I have chosen to ‘retire’ very early, when we were about 35 years old. Very brave decision we say. Five years now since I knew him, he is a successful businessman. He is good in business. We are not there yet but so far we are happy with path we have chosen. We are happy in our scale. Flipping magazine by paddy field on Monday afternoon?

I was not in my super mood today. I needed my own time more although MW is always fun to be with. I cut short our meeting. We promised to meet again tomorrow afternoon to shop for accessories. He has appointed me as his fashion stylist. I am more than happy to assist him. He is more fashionable today… New love?

It was still early when I went back to hotel. I needed Mbok Wayan to massage me. My body was aching stiff (of too much walking with Tin?). I felt much better after the session and now am ready to work on my new business again…

Photo of view MW and I shared this afternoon.