Friday, March 30, 2007

PMS / FM ?


I felt ‘bad’ since yesterday. I was over reacted. I reacted too quickly. I sounded strong (not upset). It’s good that I didn’t feel low but I observed myself why I was sensitive. I felt alarmed after sending a few emails with strong views. Auch! I should have been thinking longer – like I used to.

I asked Rad whether it’s full moon these days. She was not sure but my feeling said so… Like Rad, now I observe moon phases to observe my feeling and.. behaviour :-) Just now I found online
lunar calendar, I don’t need to check with Rad anymore. I will let her know from now on..

I still suffered headache since last night. I was not surprised that it’s still on in the morning. That happens when I have bad headache that makes my head really aching. I remembered I forgot to take pills to elevate my low blood pressure. Grr..

Now. It’s PMS / FM ? I’m watching my reaction today. Sometimes I had to bit my tongue or hold my thumb from sending text messages. I gave any reaction a thorough thought. When I forgot to react, that’s the best..

I agreed to meet BSW at PS mall to help him selecting gift for his colleague. I combined the trip with grocery shopping in a hypermarket nearby. It’s a perfect date to do, no one in the shop.

I had nice chat with BSW. Now he’s interested in creative writing course for writing project proposal. He also plans to take academic writing course a few months in Adelaide before starting PhD. I told him to take online course so he could stay in Indonesia longer before school starts. He laughed at my idea to do the course assignment in café with wi-fi while having coffee with me. Yaa, why not? Now he’s thinking..

I got home after 16:00. I managed to stay calm. My headache gradually disappeared too…

Photo of snake-skin fruit I bought today.