Monday, March 12, 2007

Little Efforts That Count


Let me confess something.. I haven’t done my Success workbook! I thought ten weeks to finish the assignments was nothing but.. the commitment to tend the book every day is something. I don’t like, and like, to know that. I don’t like that I could not commit but I like to know that I am.. normal :-)

I take my life too easy. I have dream but I don’t plot like putting it in writing. It’s good and not good at the same time. It would be good if I could ‘articulate’ my plan so that I could focus. But ‘going with the flow’ is also interesting too. The art of wandering..

A friend showed me chart of 2007 life plan. Aaahh.. I wish I could make such plan. I could not list my ‘strength’; I’m not a professional, writer, musician, poet, designer,.. I have a bit of everything but I don’t have something strong enough to be my ‘goals’. What about my ‘vision’? I ‘might’ know my ‘mission’ and ‘values’ but my ‘dreams’ alter every now and then.

Last week I discussed with Rad and Dumbo whether we are able to say that we have achieved our dreams at present. Rad said that many of her friends could not say that they are happy with their life now although they seemed to have owned many things in life. We agreed to the reality that we keeps altering our dreams because we are living, moving, changing,.. Alive!

Aaah.. can I just say that I could not make 2007 life plan? :-) I might not be able to define now but later I might. It reminds me of the way I discovered my art style. Only last night I'm confirmed that my artwork actually shows my personality. I knew somehow but could not prove till a photo struck me.. Hey, that’s my artwork!

Finally, I had lunch with Yungkie today. I had to run errands and wanted to see ‘new’ friend. It's good today we could match our time. I was fifteen minutes late but fine we still had 1.5 hours to talk before her meeting at 14:00.

It was hilarious when she told me that she liked to print my blog-posts so that she could read offline. Not that she doesn’t have computer at home but she could not handle computer glare. She pushed me to write more about other issues. Now I have more friends told me the same thing. I could not write fiction but she might be right about more elaborative daily issues. Now I’m thinking..

Meeting her is always fun. It gives me new knowledge about performing arts because of her work in a dance company. Today I learn about gay dancer has no place in the company because many performances show romantic act between man and woman. Gay might be good in the dancing but not in the expression toward opposite sex. Ehm.. never thought about it! Very technical.

Yungkie and I hardly had enough time to share. We talked about many things. We read same book, we are concerned about same thing, we have similar ideas about many things,.. We promised to meet more often though short. Little efforts that count..