Sunday, May 28, 2006

Boiling Points


I got up early. Nice morning with sun. Chiko was well, not too noisy. I liked to have slow morning on Sunday. I opened all windows to let fresh air in. Like having aircon blown its cool breeze. Nice way to start.. decluterring. Ha ha.. again?!

I worked a pile of junk mails after my morning ritual. I went quick, sorted, and shredded the waste. Nice clean area now. I was idle and not in the mood to read. But I had nothing to write either..

I checked the news about Yogya. So sad, so many victims. A friend in Yogya texted me yesterday. She valued her life more now. She moved to a community tent yesterday. She was a 'spoiled' wife and mother of one. She got everything she wanted. Life was easy for her. I care about her.

I light up aromatherapy with lavender before stretching. I loved lavender filling my lungs when I exercise. This noon I did harder exercise because my body stiff. I watched MTV while stretching. Nice program about ‘boiling points’. They did practical joke to annoy the victim to reach his/her boiling points at a given time. It can be 11 minutes (for annoying date / photographer) or 5 minutes (for wrong cappuccino / burger). I watched while I tried to put myself in the victim’s shoes.

I could see what type of persons who would never reach the given time because his/her boiling points was short. They gave USD 100 for person who could reach the time without got his/her boiling points.

My cousins liked to tell me that I should have shorter time to reach boiling points. They thought it's healthier. Yes, I need looong time to reach boiling points now. If one makes me waiting for my burger too long, I will leave to have fun, but not to cancel the order. If one gives me wrong cappuccino, I don’t protest, I accept it as their style (although it tastes weird ha ha). So I bet I could win USD 100 if one traps me in the boiling points game.

Persons who knew me can tell that doesn't happen with me years ago. I needed reasonably short time to reach boiling points ha ha. But now, it’s all wrong too, because I'm reasonably too long to reach boiling points. Friends itch to ignite my anger ha ha… Do I respond too slowly?


Photo: Damaged Candi Prambanan after the earthquake yesterday by detik.com.