View n Jute
I only had short time to enjoy this morning. I checked emails and sat in balcony reading while having roti and coffee. Nice morning with sun. I looked out. I missed my palm trees. Ehm.. What a view instead! I ran downstairs to take my cam. It’s not an everyday view – hanging clothes (shown in photo).
I realized that nothing is permanent. Before the construction, I could not see my opposite neighbor's house. Palm trees were so dense that all I saw was green. A luxury gift from neighbor. Every time I passed the construction, I could only hope that they would have new trees. But looking at the massive building, I doubted they would replace.
I met Chiko downstairs. I went back to him after taking pictures. I offered him to have shower with me. I took him upstairs with towels. He was soo heavy. He is a young tomcat but acting like kitten. Childish young tomcat.
Time was up. I was ready by 8:38. Wednesday life started.
UB's location was not nice. It’s in the atrium; bit windy and humid hot. Space was small too. I could not help ATO displaying because of its small space. I looked around. Before too long, I made mistake #1. I touched a nice jute bag. Very nice. I was considering whether I needed when the seller took it from display. Being nice, I took it from her. My mistake. She pushed me to buy although I was close to the decision not to buy. Knowing the price, I was sure I would not buy. But she kept pushing me to say my price. So I said one price, my price, unwanting price. She gave it to me right away!! Aaarrggh… Ugh.. I should have gone lower. Now I bought another bag I don't need. But okay.. I noticed the other side print when she put it in plastic bag. I took it out and saw… (shown in photo)
I told myself not to check other stalls. Enough. I just went to a bookshop after early lunch. I bought three fictions by Indonesian writers. One is poem. They are well-known writers. Now they took my attention because of the language. I browsed them and was glad to know that my Indonesian is not bad at all. I can write short stories..
I still have long day in the mall, 7-8 hours to go. I didn’t check any friend to come and meet me here. Today I wanted to be by myself. I still need to burn photos to CD for art group friends. Time is running.