Reality Check

I don’t like reality check. It scares me to know the reality. But many close persons I know pushed me to have reality check sometimes. Anything. From broken brake to big cheat. I’m only brave to face my physical health reality cos I don’t want to be in a situation where it’s too late to be treated.
I still trembled to find out that DES, the grand daughter of Ibu Scrubbing, in fact has stopped schooling! I told RIN about her this morning. RIN suggested me to reality check by calling the uni. I almost forgot till I reread my yesterday’s posting. Then I called. Waiting for the girl to find DES' data was a long vigil.
When I called her back, she told me DES’ profile. After eight terms passed, she only followed three terms, rest were off. Observing her transcript, I doubt she would ever finish the school. School has deadline too. Now I laugh at myself. I was so naïve. I’m always. I always assume that everybody has good intention. Again I feel the thin border between naiveness and stupidity.
So disappointing. Also my cellphone provider. I didn’t know that I could not receive texts and calls from some other providers till this morning. No wonder my usual quiet cellphone looked like dead since last evening. Now I don’t know what to do. Calling the customer service is like calling in the jungle. Press 1 to A, press 2 to B, press… Endless. I wait for miracle. Usually it takes two to three days before it resolves itself. Grr.. Gone are some nice texts.
I had slower day today. Unplotted day. And reading a good book can also be disappointing too. I found written truth there. Again, it’s reality! Ugh.. Can I escape from reality?
Note: Photo of a place I visited last year.