Tiny Conclusion

I just finished twenty-eight necklaces. Of those, fifteen were done yesterday: morning, afternoon, to midnight. I had made two mistakes before decided to stop. This morning I had quick breakfast and yoga before on again making necklace. I like to strike while the iron still hot.
I’m happy to see the material almost disappears. This is new design, tiny. I like to offer variety to know what people like. Twenty-two is considered small number. Twenty-two? Yes, two for gifts, four are mine :-) And I also had taken pictures for e-flyer. Somehow I know, these are things I won’t do in Jakarta. Atmosphere is different. Spirit changes.
Today I enjoy my warm connection with many good friends. In Ubud, I hardly feel living far away from friends and of course civilized world. I am accessible although I live in a small jungle. Internet and cell phone are great invention.
Ramadhan starts tomorrow. Like New Year, this is time to remember loved ones. We exchange greetings of peaceful Ramadhan through e-card or text message. And if I’m lucky, some will return my gesture. And the one who returns must be the closest to heart. Like junk email, it can surprise me how loved ones are ready to reconnect, to reach out, by replying. As they are rare, I appreciate them very much.
So the past few days I reconnect with friends who are close to heart through Ramadhan greetings and junk emails. KL, Bangkok, Alabama,… And my Jakarta close friends had started to call too. It was hilarious talking to Nienke this morning. We don’t remember how long we didn’t see each other. Very long. Text messages are also pouring in. I guess one week is almost too long for them. It’s so good to know they are looking forward to seeing me on Friday. And they also had booked my days next week. Hm.
I conclude my week stay this time… at home. Like contemplation week. The first three days is for recovering from many illnesses, and the rest is combination of walking meditation, friends, and creating. Not so active but I feel good and ready to invent new things in my life.
Photo of Blade, one of my creation.