Significant Step

I got up late. I awoke every other hour again last night. I was so tired in the morning that I planned to stay home till it’s time to meet Vic and Yin after lunch. I did household chores and again thought about emails that I hadn’t replied that had bogged me down for days. Grrr.. I had to stop it. Actually I knew what stopped me. I owed Four Season the description of three items they bought from Pallava. I didn’t spare time to really sit, consult textbook, and write. So I pushed myself to make an opening step to open my clogged emails. I did it. It took me half an hour to prepare a one and half pages of description. Uh.
I had also set the day to make a significant step in banking. It reminded me to drop my idea to stay home. I didn’t have luxury with time as I’m going to have a very limited time this week to run my errands. I went out a bit late because of that writing thing. I felt good though when I left house.
And ta ta! I succeed in making a big change in the way I manage my safe deposit box. It had lingered my mind for some times. I realized this morning that many little things need my time to make it happen, finish, eliminate bog-down feeling, so if I don’t provide the time… I have to live with the feeling for ever! It’s a matter of time and I made it today. One significant step I made.
The meeting with Vic and Yin about Padang museum went very well. We realized that many things have to be done to give three of six rooms a new look. It was a nice two hour meeting in a nice place. We were still excited to plan our next trip to Bukittinggi. Apparently, everyone loves Bukittinggi. I do!
I have a very nice day. It’s so good to be home again, feeling well – physically and emotionally. So precious. And after a short discussion about “to suffer in silence” with a friend, I consider to drop the way I apply the term to myself. Negative phrase creates negative attitude. Actually I hardly feel suffered because of anything. I might feel inconvenient about an issue but I survive so far without suffering. About the “in silence” issue? I return to my belief that some things are better left unsaid :-)
Photo of a sign in Penulisan Temple in North Bali says “Kids are not allowed to run down the stairs”