Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fatigue


That describes my day. I awoke every other hour last night and that made me got up a bit late than usual. I was not well. My body was broken into pieces. It was bad. When I tried to yoga to recharge, I only found my body lying flat boneless on yoga mat. I had no power, no energy,…

I was not that ill, I was just powerless. The past four days had colored me in a way. It stretched me to think about past, present, and future. I appreciate the time that has come to me to accept the truth of someone's feeling that also speaks my feeling. Oh what am I talking about? I was thinking too much and trying to shut it off completely. I’d been too busy with myself – with what’s happening inside me. Accepting, thinking, rephrasing, appreciating,.. many verbs.

I had a great morning though. It was a sweet one. A mixed of everything to be precise. I don’t want to spoil it with other activities although Benny offered me a really inviting offer to visit a collector’s house near his house. I gave in. There is time for every thing.

I took a short nap in the afternoon, had staffs’ super spicy food for lunch, had lots of water, took healthy doping, selected clothes for tomorrow, and finally finished Eat, Pray, Love after awfully long time. Actually I saved every word in the final part of the book because it’s a beautiful writing about Ubud, love, and mix of emotions – that love cannot reside in one place. I read my own story. I’m flatly happy now. Walk no futher [sic].

Photo of a shop-sign in Tegallalang.