Opposite Effect

I had long morning again. So nice. I slowly packed things for Ubud. I also have a heap of clothes I want to leave there. I could not finalize, I still let things scatter. I still have time.
I have booked Rad for having lunch with me today. If I hadn’t called her, we might end up meeting a month from today. We had lost our weekly lunch and I don’t want to lose the monthly one. I’m thinking about many friends I want to see but not enough time, or, I don’t make time? Yungkie, Pien, Yoyo,…. Aaargh…
Amalia and Cen called last night. I felt bad about Cen. She has a birthday gift for me since January and I haven’t made time to pick up. Hoo hoo… We could not match our time and I don’t make effort. Grr.. I met Amalia and Nina today after lunch for half an hour coffee. It’s good. They were in nosy mood, I didn’t feel like talking much so felt glad when it’s time for us to go home.
Hh… I don’t feel like writing much today although I have so many in mind. I’m happy that I’m happy today. I survive the full moon it seems. Rad reminded me that full moon can also give the opposite effect, in this case, feeling like hugging someone. Aaarrgghhhh….
Photo of back of a house in Kemang.