Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Recovered: You made me laugh!

Chiko went to see vet again today. He has skin allergic. Two weeks ago he got fever and it turned out to be flu. He looked big when I got home from Malang. I always dream to have a big tomcat. I hope he still grows, he’s only one n half year.

I decided to go out today. I had some errands to run in a mall. Mm.. It would be nice if I could see a good friend over lunch. I texted RAD. I always asked RAD first. Lucky we are able to be online most of the time. She thinks of me when I think of her and vice-versa. She felt the same when I texted her. Quick decision.

We had nice lunch in a hip Thai resto. Today we succeeded in selecting menu, nice combination. It’s not always the case cos we have different appetite. She only had one n half hour, much too short for us who can talk non-stop for days ha ha.. Today we didn’t kick each other. No enlightenment. Only about how to be a good friend. We found out both of us have bigger male part. Ha ha..

On my way home, I called a friend who I missed the call. My day was marked by his remark. He called me to say hi. It was too late to have lunch so we made appointment for tomorrow. It’s been long not talking to him. We had a very good laugh. He shed tears of laughing. I was touched when he said You made me laugh! What did I say? He said.. nothing. It’s just nice to share jokes with me? Mhh?

_______________________________

Blogger is still on-off. I managed to post one short posting this morning, but not the long one. No hope for today. I master WordPress better n better now.