Arty Style
It’s Monday holiday. Maulud holiday. Quiet morning cos staffs are off. I listened to Chiko who’s crying for his morning dish. Like I heard newspapers were thrown in, I was wrong. Strange morning. I walked out of room and let Chiko out. A staff came near 7:00, good.. I knew there must be someone, but I didn’t have clue of who and what time…
Housework done before 7:30. I bathed Chiko. He’s still clean white but I needed to wash him more often. He cried a lot in wash-basin but behaved well, I was just half wet. Two times shampooing to ensure dirt all gone.
I was styling my hair when I remembered Yogya artists' look. They were young – half my age plus a few year (am I that old?). It is two decades apart. They looked different. It surprised us always when they suddenly appeared in the room. The hair (afro, uneven length, different colors,..), the super neat clothing or reverse, the all torn tee, the bright blue big eyeglasses frame, pierce in unimaginable places,.. some were decent tho. So interesting. So surprising. Someone asked me why older generation artists had thin ponytail. Hm yaa.. Why? I think that’s the identity before the uneven generation..
At 11:30 I already sat in UB, checking FRA blog and refined it. I wrote a bit. Quite productive. I was hungry but I waited for RIN to come. Finally I accepted ID's -- landlord -- offer to buy me bakso (meatball soup). I’m not a bakso fan, especially from street vendor. But I didn’t have heart to reject a nice and sincere offer, so I accepted. It’s a nice bakso tho and I didn’t care about what kind of meat they cooked(rats? cats?). It calmed me well till dinner time at home.
Oh I’m so sleepy. Too early to sleep at 22:10. Tomorrow is another day.
Note: Picture of Yogya artist style.