Energizer

Funny. I stayed in bed longer before getting up. An hour of gaining soul. I was afraid I would end up having a slow de-energized day. That is possible. Remember morning surprise. We never know.
But it’s good! It turns out to be productive and full of energy day. I did harder yoga this morning. I felt the need to punish my body more. I pampered it too much lately. And it’s true.. It was sweaty delicious after the half an hour session. Ugh.. I should have done it everyday. So lazy.
I touched FRA blog again in the morning and went to FRA after fixing a date with RAD to have a late lunch. The late lunch changed to hi tea at 16:00. Hm.. It left me with longer hours at FRA. I thought. But it was NOT!
I wrote and took pictures more for FRA blog. It never ends!! I met some custos. A couple was not so nice (from the history). I tried to hide before they ‘stampede’ me. Oh I should watch my diction now. Yaa.. I can recognize a not-nice-custo -- who is pushy by saying un-nice thing about the shop. Like attacking to get better price. Mm.. Too bad, it won’t work for me. I can go stiffer than I normally do. Ha ha.. My Sis used to tease me. She said that the slogan of my shop is
be nice to the owner. That can be true. I can easily give in if I meet a nice soft custo. Ehm.
So I was 20 minutes late meeting my ‘date’. With RAD -- from the second one till the last second -- I didn't stop talking. Like we never have enough time to discuss things. She’s going to be in a photography trip to Bali with six others. By car! They will stop in Malang, Mount Bromo, Grajagan beach near Banyuwangi (white sandy beach for surfing), then Bali. The week after next week has two red dates. Like a week long holiday for many. I hope I catch her in Bali then. She wanted to spend two idle days in Ubud.
Her passion for photography is contagious. It’s me who’s still processing the idea to take course and plunge into a new art experience. If it is suggested to start small to start, I'm thinking to start big. Like starting it seriously with the right ‘tool’ from the beginning. So nothing is small to start photography.
Am I wrong?
She is energizing and inspiring. Give me more time to sort out my biz and make time to start doing an artwork. I doubt my talent to paint.
I should try other skill. Use eyes, instead of hands.
Hi tea was perfect although we didn’t have tea at all. It’s perfect way to spend time on Sunday afternoon. This place is like an island outside Jakarta (look at the greenery!! no doubt eh..) It has totally different atmosphere. Nice place. It was just re-opened a few months ago after being ‘abandoned’ for three years. Building looked shabby and needed maintenance. But they have hope to have better biz. They have nice environment as asset.
Note: Photos of RAD in action and Pendopo in Kemang.