Monday, April 24, 2006

Recovered: Challenge Creativity

I started late today. I tried to formulate my day while lying in bed, but nothing came out. I had no plan but tidying house. I observed it yesterday. Oh my! Like it’s been shaken once, glad not.. many times. It's always like this when I traveled too often ha ha. My disclaimer.

And the kick was waiting at the door when I went out of bedroom at 7:15. My two teenage cousins were there, sitting on dining table, giggling.. What? They dropped by -- waiting for their lil brother in school. So good to see them. Half my age generation but we don’t feel the gap. I feel like their funky-mom-cum-friend. I learn that I’m good in handling teenagers. I could go as crazy as they are, but I still have their mom’s values. Nice combi eh?

So they said Wow look at your house, your bedroom! I told them that they came the right time. My tidying time is Monday morning, especially bedroom area. Tidying the aftermath of the previous week.

I started right after they left an hour later. So many things to do today. Two staffs were in bathroom fixing shower hose. I had everything in order after lunch at 13:00. Neat n nice.

And looking at my laptop, it reminded me of annoying Blogger. Aaarghh… Tho I knew that I have to wait till weekend is over in the US, still I would like to check. Zero. All accounts could not publish. I didn’t want to touch my three biz blogs. I don’t want to mess them. Enough with my daily blog.

I decided to start printing my blog. I had time in the afternoon after lunch. It turned out quick, didn’t take much of my time. 43 pages in February. It looks really nice with colored fonts. Good I bought good quality Japanese paper. Thick and nice.

I checked Blogger again. I decided not to report but reading postings in Blogger Groups, I knew.. am not alone. This posting is so funny true:

From: cLara - view profile

Date: Mon, Apr 24 2006 5:53 pm

SAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE OMG. what the heck is wrong with this thing? i've been trying for.....1 hour. and now i cannot tell the world abt how stupid and pathetic darryl jeet is! why isn't blogger doing anything? i took their advise and tried to minimise the no. of posts in the blog main page. but it's not working... argh. BLOGGER please fix this. there are millions of mindless idiots trying desperately to tell the world about their pathetic exsistent via bloggin. HELP!!!

In fact, in the morning, I took my other cousin's advice to try Blogdrive and WordPress. I chose to sign up at WordPress, the page looks cuter. But aaarggh.. I hate to admit that Blogger has the best look and features. And I tried to post my failed posting. It worked! Only font has no color option, no links shown in front page, cannot edit the sidebar,.. But I feel great to have a way to post my writing. I was thinking to just leave them in file but.. I guess it would lose its flavor when I post them later. I will move them to Blogger tho, after it operates again.

Okay, problem is solved for the time being. Thank ubudblu avid readers for support and inputs. Much appreciated. Hope you enjoy this one too!