Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Nothing New

Hey I started Wed bazaar again today. I’d been on-off the past few weeks. I decided to stay full day today.

Bazaar looked good. It’s always good when I found many stalls that bring me ideas. Accessories always caught my attention. I remember my materials and tools at home that I hardly spared time to create. I also remember that I have to make new printings (namecard and price tag) for FRA and UB. Hm.. It gives me homework for tomorrow. Great!

Today I didn’t meet any friend, unlike other weeks. Only my facial lady dropped by UB stall. Nice to meet her. She’s UB marketing staff. She liked to give away her necklace and bought again the next week. Even she ordered for more, in her color. I like to know that UB has fan(s), considering our odd-asymmetrical designs.

Another close male friend called. Another sad story about marriage life. I don’t like to learn about his situation where he has to look after his only boy alone. I know him long time, like brother to me and cousins. We can do nothing, only sympathizing. Be his friends, listen to him,..

Nothing new today. I checked Blogger this afternoon and it worked normal. I successfully moved three postings so it should be okay from now on. I’m full with papadam and salted lassi. I may go back to stall now.