Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yea, it matches the color of your outfit!!


I thanked my yoga teacher for sharing me a white belt to help me doing postures. She distributed the belts while we’re doing an asana. If not a belt, she might put a brick or an extra small mat by our side while keep shouting instructions. So I was surprised when I grabbed my belt and found it in white!! Later I noticed it’s the only white belt she has, the others come in black and army green. She is so thoughtful! I appreciate. I gave her a bow in the end of class. For simple gesture that’s so rare to share these days.

I’ve been disturbed by my own thought these days. I don’t like to make mistake. Who does? It’s so annoying that it haunts me. I realized a bit later that I have put Neru page on Facebook in the wrong category. No wonder it looks odd to me. I should have put it under “Other Business” category that didn’t ring bell to me when I created the page. “Home Living” is not an appropriate category. But I’m not alone. I saw in Help Center that many many people suffer from the same problem that is putting their pages in the wrong category and it’s too late to change because the pages already collected fans. My case now. Facebook doesn’t have feature to change category. It is suggested to deactivate the page and sign up again in the category we want. Grr… For days I have to swallow the reality that I haven’t done perfectly. I didn’t research it thoroughly. Really, I could not ask Neru’s 90 fans to move to a new page and I have to start it from scratch. All I do is waiting for Facebook to offer feature to change. Shall I start a petition to push?

While I try to understand things, I still feel disturbed by minor ‘glitch’ that might pass soon. On anything. Like many, I know the theory but to apply it in real life is not easy. This is when doing yoga is the best escape. Torturing body, abstractly, to gain peacefulness. I was considering taking a holiday this weekend but really I couldn’t think of a destination. Tomorrow I will try to do something I never did before. I believe the spirit is same as visiting a new place. In other words, is like taking a holiday!!

Even forest comes in mini size. The bonsai I saw in an exhibition yesterday.