Eat well!

A friend reminded me. My! I have problem when traveling since I leave my diet at home. Not diet of eating less, but more of my ‘ritual’ diet. For one, I miss eating fruits a lot. Here I have green apple, strawberry (big and no taste), and banana. But that’s all I could have? It reminded me. I should have brought hand juicer like I used to do in the past. Hm. And my other issue is I have big eyes for practically anything since I feel ‘insecure’ of not having enough food. I stock up… junk food! It’s sweet junk: MSG and anything that tastes unexpectedly super sweet! Carton fruit juice, fruit preserves, gummies, cookies, ice cream… Ooh! I have started collecting half pack of many things now. I might not be able to finish them.
It’s funny that I forgot that I have Facebook page for Neru Indonesia that I created just after I had my first Facebook account half a year ago. A few days ago I found out a childhood friend who just connected with me found her way to be fan of Neru Indonesia page. I was a bit embarrassed since I was sort of abandoning the page. Maybe that’s the reason I didn’t announce it after I set up. So I had a look at the page this morning and… Aha! I had time to give the page a life actually. So here I was sitting on desk half day administering the page: uploading pictures and rewriting notes. I still have some materials at home so can refine later but the major content to be eligible for a page with fans has completed.
Later I giggled since I forgot to use the page as business card – virtual one. The past one week, I sent my two shops’ addresses to friends who asked. I only realized this morning that the page actually could tell all, not just the where, but also the what! Simple thing that I didn’t go into detail in running business. I did much better in the past where networking sites were still unavailable. So yes, Neru Indonesia has 19 fan now after having 5 fans only for half a year. I’m back!
I also felt a bit embarrassed, I have all the time and look what I didn’t do. A friend, who’s a well-known gardener in Bali, always touched pictures he posted on his Facebook. I could feel how he appreciated every person he met and event he attended although of course he also uses the media for his business. Either he is so skillful with Photoshop or he has good assistant to do for him. Observing the wit on the post, I doubt the latter. I just wonder how he made time for all the work (Photoshop and a brief write-up to go with the picture) after so many projects he handles around Bali and out. He has a very good sense of humor, is a warm person, and that I don’t wonder how he got his fame. An Australian that has become a Balinese, pure one.
Almost forgot to share… I’m close to sell two necklaces from my latest collection I made in Singapore! A friend who saw the picture on the page reserved two necklaces that I teased her for her effort to observe it from tiny little pictures. I don’t know how I should appreciate my necklace fan. They are so avid!
I’m happy with my day. I closed the day with composing a collage of my picture. It’s fun to rediscover old passions. Be away sometime…
The collage.