Hv u arrvd?

My nephew texted me just now. He knew that I was ‘in trouble’ this morning. Our flight was supposed to be an hour apart but ended up I was still in Jakarta when he arrived in Malang. My flight was delayed almost 2 hours. It wasn’t surprised me since I felt odd since morning. Like I had to do things I didn’t usually do. Canceled a taxi order was the first.
This is the time when I need to have something to nibble in handbag when traveling. I didn’t think long. I suffered a bit and more after sitting on window seat. I needed restroom! The girl in check-in counter was… a trainee. She didn’t know what ‘aisle’ means and when I asked to change she gave me that look. I gave in! And more after I had the guy’s head next to me fell toward… my shoulder! And that… snore! What a fun day!
I dropped all programs in mind after arrived Denpasar. It’s late anyway. I was emotionally tired too. I just want to be carefree! Do what I like, do what I want. Grocery shopping in hypermarket is always fun! I did! Driving home is more fun!
Got home I saw a meter-high pile of dry leaves. I just knew it must be from my garden. Now I have something to look forward… Seeing my garden in the light!
Life offers endless fun in every corner. Actually.
Yes, it’s window seat.