Tuesday, July 28, 2009

That’s life, coming in and out of yoga.


My yoga teacher concluded our catch-up. It’s been exactly five weeks I missed yoga class. Time flies. Two weeks in Singapore, passed two weeks in Jakarta, and last week had friends visiting. I forgot the rhythm. I forgot what to eat before went to class. I forgot to bring towel. I would regain my ritual. That’s my promise to myself.

Oh I’m so glad that I have pushed myself to attend yoga class today. It’s so easy to find reasons to skip but I imagined the reward after being tortured two hours. And yes, I gained the reward!! Yoga is the best body massage ever. Not just that, but it’s also the best heart massage. My back pain gone also I feel spiritually healthier when walked back home. Yoga is alignment for both body and soul. Really.

I heard some not so good news around health today. A painter friend’s wife is in coma in Java. My friend who just returned from Ubud last Saturday got dengue that she had to reschedule her flight to next week. My good friend in Manila is still weak on the second week although she felt better today. I just care about having disease these days. It seems so hard to cure, takes long time. I used to skip taking vitamins but not anymore since I had fever the other month. I was so scared and still am… I send good wishes to all my dear friends! I’m with them in spirit.

I’m excited of working on my new creativity challenge! Isn’t it nice to know that our life can be so rich when we do many?

Monalisa is in treatment so visitor could only see her from one side.