It’s Pallava’s 5th anniversary today.

Actually I don’t know how I’m supposed to celebrate the anniversary. My neighbor friend congratulated through text message so my staffs. I attended Linda's yoga class instead of visiting Pallava. But it’s good that I went through old pictures in the morning before left that it has ignited little sparks inside to do more in the shop. I have kind of abandoned the shop three years now. For a complex reason but I’d like to put the blame on business that has not been good after the second bomb in Bali.
I had plan for the day but my friend decided not to join last minute that then I also reconsidered. I decided to walk and stay home. This house is so dangerous, it has powerful magnet that makes me hard to be away. I had quite productive afternoon though. I worked with Pak Agung fixing net in the kitchen since I was tired of animal coming into the kitchen through narrow opening under exotic Balinese style roof. I don’t mind sharing space with big geckos but later they liked to mess around my stuffs. Again, I live too close to the nature that I need to consider which I could tolerate.
Weekend is coming. Two friends from Jakarta asked to see me. I made quick arrangement for both separately without a fixed commitment. They are on short holiday that they might not have idea about how much time left they would have. I will take it easy. I have quite a list to run too during weekend.
So what am I going to do in the next five years of Pallava? A question that hangs on my mind.
Pallava sign in early 2006.