Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I feel like sleeping without brushing teeth.


I told a friend about my feeling of a day without blogging. I could but… something is missing. So in the end of a tiring day I like to still do, like brushing teeth in such a sleepy moment, short but enough as ritual. Anyway, that’s how I feel now. Sleepy but I make sure I brush teeth before sleep.

I had a busy day like any other day before travel. I kicked pending matters out or I might not remember what I have left behind when back. I pushed myself to go to Linda’s yoga class in the morning to energize my day.

I spent the rest of the day booking ticket for my next travel and ran some errands. It was another hot and dry day! Back home, I organized house and did some cleaning in bathroom. My cousin 'unintentionally' told me about using bleach to clean moss from tiles. I tried and saw wonder! It’s gone in a second without scrubbing. Amazing. I was excited, I bought half a liter bleach then busy spraying many parts to enjoy clean tiles like new. My cousin laughed out loud when I told her my experience.

It was fun! Now I’m ready to sleep to catch a new day then to see a new place.


I managed to catch both in the same frame today, Monalisa and Chum Chum da Cat.