What more can I ask?

I had nice long morning. Hm sound so nice! It is nice. It was sunny all day that I could get my laundry dry before I went out in the afternoon. Yes, I worked on more little things I need to do before entering new month that’s just next week. I couldn’t believe time flies so quickly, I already talked about what to do end of August! Yes, I would be occupied with things from this weekend on.
I had my hair colored first time in Ubud today. I took my own dye and got someone in a salon to help me. It’s a nice salon but not a happy one. I learned that happy ambiance is more important than a nice place. I was too late to judge so was trapped till finish. It’s fine. I learned to hold my feelings by not showing my unhappiness because of the treatment. They stayed nice till I walked out the door. I told myself not to return.
My dear friend from Jakarta came just after twilight. We met up at Neru. We had hilarious chat with Ayu. When we had dinner it’s already close to 9. We tried a new warung (or more of small restaurant?) close to my place. My friend said how lucky I am to have such quality eating place on my doorstep. I am.
And it’s just nice to chat with my neighbor, the owner of the warung, after one year living in the house. He has lived in Indonesia nine years and owns several types of business like spa, villas, painting studio, and the new venture restaurant. All in my neighborhood. I picture myself after nine years living in Ubud, I would like to be like him. To be able to say I enjoy doing small business.
Picture of a gallery I saw from where I sat at lunch.