Stay In
I dropped a lunch date today. At 8:00 I decided to stay in. It was raining hard and Friday! I could not imagine myself being in traffic on Friday afternoon after heavy rain. I told PEN and she said Fine, you thought that I’m a masochist to miss sitting 4 hours in the car after being in no traffic Australia? That’s what I thought about her. Ha ha.. We had a hilarious morning.
I took time to ironing towels while listening to news about the sudden death of Ms Smith. What a tragic story of a woman? I watched some of her reality shows showed her absurdity and obesity. It’s weird. And later I was mesmerized by her complicated situation of having daughter and losing son at almost the same time. My. I always thought that her life would expire soon, and it did! She went through too many life problems since early life; the amplitude of the ups and downs was drastic. What a waste, a woman of 39 with such talent..
I tried to be more productive but it seems that I could not be. I submitted three small files to MBO this morning to see what she thinks about my work. No comment, just keep working! I really have to turn off the YM so I won’t online-chat with MBO. It’s good to be connected always but…
I want to do something different this weekend. I could not think of anything now. It will come tomorrow, I know..
Photo of metal dove hung on my desk's lamp shade.