1st Blog-o-versary
Today a year ago I started my first post in this blog. While I feel that time flies in a wink, I feel the week going slowly. I feel like Friday today. I don’t have enough things to do?
I was awoken by loud thunder this morning. It was raining very hard that I thought it would never stop. It was scary thunder that kept on and on till morning over. I got up before 06:00 to start working. MBO gave me the newsletter to be translated into English last night. I was stunned by the pages. Oops. So many although actually I finished the first article before slept last night.
Knowing that I could finish the material quickly, procrastination started to creep up on me. I stopped working to do yoga. My body was stiff after days of not doing. Feeling good is dangerous. I could easily ignore my body’s need to be flexible. I felt good after a bit sweaty but need to do more often. Now I know..
A friend cancelled our lunch date so I have all day to spend at home. I did some correspondences I hold for some times now. I also wrote to the art group as one of the leaders. NIE was still out of function. We haven’t planned anything for the coming weeks as situation is still uncertain. Many are still traveling and flood still persists.
Tomorrow is my one-week anniversary of being 5.5 hours stuck in traffic. PEN have asked me to join her tomorrow to a late lunch in Wijaya area that part of the street is still flooded. I guess she didn’t know the traffic situation as she just returned from Australia three days. I cannot decide now. I could feel my stomach churning at the thought of being in dead traffic. This is when we need to have beginner’s mind. Not knowing thing can be great :-)
Photo of my favorite brass bell.