Saturday, September 16, 2006

Messy Me


I brought my computer down to bedroom. I have piles of clean laundry to iron. I hadn’t done for days. So what’s the computer for? It’s weekend, it’s just nice to follow art-blogger comments that pop every now and then. That’s why I like to submit my work promptly so I can enjoy weekend hit and comment.

But what happens now? I’m blog-hopping. Yaa.. comments lead me to other art-blogs. It’s part of my weekend learning. I got ideas from those blogs. Today I feel kicked to realize recycled-book-art-journal soon. It has been weeks that I want to go to Jalan Surabaya to check out old-book stalls to find the right book for art-journaling. Uh.

NIE and I talked about our messy house yesterday. We have same creative mess everywhere in the house. Hers is… worse ha ha. She has two girls who can play whatever they want during holiday and… they don’t have to tidy the mess after play. So nice eh?

And her sister is the opposite. Her girls could not move in her sister’s tidy house because everything has to be in place. Sister? Last night I realized that my sister and I are different too. She is the just-do-it type and I’m the one with long-boring-consideration type. Actually I have tried to go out of box the last few years. Still… people who know me laugh at me. They said that I’m not good at it. I still make ‘a line straight’. Grr..

Well, I will keep trying to be more ‘human’ by ‘drawing not-so-straight line’. I enjoy my time in bed now surrounded by clean laundry and mess I created the last few weeks. I ate my boiled-egg in bed too while browsing and watching Fashion TV (I love designer-at-work program in weekend). Good that I don’t have small kid around to show a good example. I just have to be careful not to spill a crumb in bed :-)

I enjoy my messy me… I feel more ‘human’. Even Chiko enjoys sleeping among my art and mess as shown in picture. Viva mess!