Thursday, September 21, 2006

Art Time


I had nice time with NIE at H meeting for study group today. We worked very well as team leaders. It took us ten minutes to organize our group and communicate with other group. Rest of the time we toured the house enjoying art objects from Russia, Vietnam, and China. Really nice big house with lots of nice thing. Lucky lady.

I had simple lunch with nice rendang at NIE’s house. Her house feels like home to me now. I roam any room and use any facility. I know every object and staff. We develop sisterhood :-)

I decided to follow NIE to DS studio. She needed to fix some of her artworks. We had very nice chat during lunch and along the way. I learned a lot about her family. And it’s nice too to be at DS studio, been long not visited her. Nice to know some people I used to meet in any exhibition DS participated. Nice artists they are.

I got home happy. I have done something nice today. Glad.

Photo of a poster in Pasar Seni ITB.