Wednesday, September 6, 2006

I remember you..


Irwin’s effect still affected my half day. I watched any news station to catch Irwin’s story. CNN, Fox News, and CNBC were on alternately all day. I found ABC later but nothing about Irwin. Hh..

It also affected PEN. She texted me Decided not to stress about staff, waste of time. Croc hunter family worse off than me. While NIE thought that actually we could wait it happens because Irwin pushing it and too bad that it happened far too soon. So sad.

I was creative today. I liked it. I didn’t produce many artworks but I found many create-able pages from magz meaning.. my creative ideas worked very well. I was able to picture what kind of art I could make out of a page.

I learned how to tear pages well too but it’s not easy. I have tried many ways still.. I tore not nicely in the middle of the page. Grr.. I don’t really like to trim the edge too much, or better leave it ‘raw’.

YUG called. She asked me about the possibility to hold a small painting exhibition in monthly music forum she organizes. The dance company where she works will start the activity next week. I gave her some suggestions on how to attract small galleries to work together with her company. She called me because I remember you told me.. I was surprised. She listened?

Later in the early evening, my long time girlfriend called. AUD asked my advice about organizing an outbound trip to Malang. I asked her to Google some keywords for more info. She started her chat with I remember you when..

I have troubled gum the last three weeks. It’s mild bleeding between teeth in the back. I ignored it because I only noticed when flossing, then forgot the whole day. But this evening I could taste blood tho mild. I was panic. I texted my dentist.

He called me right away. We chatted. He is now studying for a Master degree on implant in Singapore. He goes up every last week of a month for three years since eight months ago. Time flies. I ‘left’ him almost one year after one full year visiting him twice a week.

He told me that he has undergone general medical check-up with his father. He started the story with I remember you told me..

Photo of my Vacuum it away