Cluttering furrrrrrrrrther..

More decluttering today. In and out of house. I tidied my work place. Like resetting, it looks new now. Read: nothing there ha ha. It looks nice for a change.
I also managed to close one inactive account in a bank I used when still worked in office. It used to be a large bank, now… almost unheard. I also plan to close the credit card soon.
More errands, then lunch with PET. Finally, after months of negotiating time to meet. She looked good and happy. I’m happy for her. I also dropped by her house in a nice residential area. It’s a nice home cum office where she runs her monthly magazine. She’s an amazing woman. I know her only five years but I feel like part of her life. We hardly met but stay in touch very well. The kids also hug me. Nice friendship.
Now I’m back to my biz at home. More decluterring..
PS: I decided to close UB shop today. The entity still exists, only from bazaar to bazaar. Only few hours since I decided, LIN sold an art from the 'new' shop. Nice FRA extension. I'm happy with my decision.
Photo of my Prescription.