Thursday, August 20, 2009

At least we can connect through Facebook.


My yoga teacher said after we hugged goodbye. I told her I would miss her class three weeks. It’s hard to believe that three weeks actually is a long time – almost one month yes. That’s life – coming in and out.

The past two days I tied up loose ends around Ubud. Short and long term plans. This time five hours per day felt so short to running here and there plus keep doing my ritual like doing household chores at home, and attending yoga and pranayama classes. I have wrapped up my bracelet/necklace factory a few days ago since I knew I wouldn’t have time to do until I return next month. It’s also nice to have a tidy room when I’m back from long travel.

I still have three days left to do more. I could feel I’m procrastinating packing as if I still have two weeks to go. Every morning I realized it’s coming it’s coming but I haven’t made a real progress. I take my time.

I realized the past days that yoga and pranayama classes have helped me to control my uneven and short breath that bothers me sometime. It’s amazing how things in our body are actually controlled by our mind. Life could be easier then if we know how to control from mind.


The half-way stairs going to my yoga class that has no light in the evening.