Monday, August 24, 2009

Tunggu limabelas menit!


My cousin asked me to wait for him fifteen minutes in our usual meeting point before airport. He overslept that he missed meeting me at the appoint time. Thing I had thought yesterday. I didn’t usually think about ‘what if’ but it just came into my mind. It happened! So last night when the power was out for a brief time. In the afternoon I told my friend over online chat that I need to finish up my packing before dark because I don’t want a blackout to happen again. Yes, I once experienced a blackout a night before an early morning travel.

The kirtankar I used to join liked to remind us to be careful of what we think in Ubud because Ubud has the power to realize anything. She only lives in Ubud a few months but she’s already got the ‘message’ from the place. I thought after the two incidents happened within 12 hours. It was my wish or I caught the energy before the things happen? I often wondered about this phenomenon since it happened to me quite often since long time. I should have talked it out ‘to cancel.’ If only stays in mind, it could happen. Based on my observation.

Anyway, I left the unlocked car in car park 'a la Bali' for the first time. I used to do it when my car rental owner could not meet me in airport to pick up the car. It’s common practice. Put the key under the seat. Ssshh ssshh… My cousin was a bit worried by my decision but I was worried more of my flight (the joy of having car insured). The airline almost always flew on time and I was not sure if my cousin would be on time. It’s resolved anyway!

I got in Malang house a bit past noon. I dozed on and off during the 2.5 hours in car. I was a bit dizzy; of the weather, of the motion, of something else. But coming to a familiar place is always nice. I enjoyed bonding with my nephew again. Here in Java I felt Ramadhan is on that I hardly felt in Bali. Of course. I needed to apologize to whomever close before having something. I synced of what and when to eat with my nephew although I also snacked before fasting-break in late afternoon. It’s just fun to do things together. In sync with positive energy.

Quiet picture I like.