I trust you will heal fast ☺

My yoga teacher replying to my query if she had an ophthalmologist contact. She didn’t have. A pimple that has been sitting on the edge of my right eye the past one week got bigger when I woke up this morning. Every morning since I found out is like a surprise. It will get better or… the opposite. Today is the opposite. It becomes awfully serious!!
Actually I also trust myself that it will pass soon but of course I have to do something if it does not. I spent all morning trying to contact anybody I know if they know an ophthalmologist around. No one knew. So I contacted my airline to reschedule my trip to Singapore. I just could not wait for another 24 hours without making progress in treating my eyes. It’s been too much now after one week and I only saw a little progress that the doctor said it’s a matter of days. How many days?! I am in panic!!
It’s all odd. I packed up my stuffs not in a hurry. I prepared my trip mindfully. I just didn’t want to regret things I might forget when I move like a flash. It’s a day earlier than planned. This is an example why sometimes I didn’t delay packing because I'd never know what might happen before the day of departure. The last time I went on a trip, the power was out for hours that I had to pack in the dark. A friend told me that her bad dream before a trip is… no water for shower! I once experienced that, only it happened a night before so I managed to move before morning came. But leaving without shower could be fine but waking up late is a real nightmare. I believe.
I didn’t start my car engine for three days in a row since I stayed home. I worried a bit about the possibility of the battery stopped working this morning. I was lucky… just lucky! On the road, near Ubud still, I saw an elder couple waited for their driver changing a flat tire. I could see both looked worry. I was considering a moment to offer them a lift but the Kijang was full of big luggage. There’s no way we could fit them all in my tiny car. I said my prayer silently. Hope things are well!
So when my cousin texted me when I already checked in that he could not start my car engine… I didn’t know what to reply. I could not be luckier! Even with a serious pimple near the eye.
It looks wobbly but… still standing!!