Friday, June 26, 2009

Do u wonder where his soul is going (to) end up?


A friend texted me referring to Michael Jackson's passing this morning. Or, the news I only knew this morning from CNN. It has alarmed many of my friends (at least from my observation through Facebook). We lost him – a great entertainer. I’m glad that at least I once saw him live on stage in Singapore some ten years ago, or more. I was not a big fan of him but I decided to go because somehow I admitted that he would be a legend. I also had a slight thought that he might not stay long for he had such a loud life since very young. Anything with “too” expires quickly.

So yes, my friend is talking about recycled souls we talked the other day. She asked me what’s my idea about his as he has passed now. I thought he might be reborn as a happy white woman with great talent. My friend thought he’s going to be reborn as a sad and lonely white woman who loves boys. I didn’t agree since the philosophy of ‘to be reborn’ is to finish the ‘unfinished business.’ If he is born as a sad and lonely person again then he’s not yet finished with his business. Anyway, it’s just fun to talk about something not important that cannot be proven anyhow. A breather.

I stay ‘home’ today. I have tried to be in a crowd last night and it seems my eye could not take it yet. Being in air-conditioned room and exposed to the wind make it dry. Eyeglasses help though. Anyway, I just want my eye to recover completely this weekend so that I don’t have to pay doctor overtime. Uh knock on wood!

I spent the day reading a lot especially from online material. I’m helping a friend to set up a website that I need to do a mini research so that I can compare between good websites and not-so. And since a website can link to some other interesting websites, it becomes endless because I keep clicking, reading, and enjoying. Where’s the research? I was just amazed by how people of the same idea get ‘together’ these days. It seems we are all living in virtual world.

Living the legend way…

Sad clown in MINT Toys Museum in Singapore.