It’s on the way.

I had calm and quiet morning. I mopped the porch and that’s it. I feel quiet since last night. I had dinner in kitchen for the first time. My kitchen is very simple and not big without nice island in the center but I happily sat on my new high stool by the sink. I had soup and focaccia bread, orange juice, and star fruit as dessert. I was enjoying music while preparing dinner. Oh so nice and 'quiet'.
The past weeks I noticed that I “have” a dog. I don’t remember I saw him around since I start to reside in the house till a few weeks ago. Anyway, he barks when sees me but he likes to sleep on a doormat by my front door every night. I liked to peek from inside. I liked to see him in deep sleep. I plan to buy him a dog-bed and have dog food ready. I’d like to have a part-time pet.
The truck that carried the last batch from Frangipani arrived before noon today. I gave the four helpers a bow. They had worked very hard because all were heavy stuffs. Really heavy. Pity I could not stay till finish as I had to sit Neru half day after Ayu’s morning shift. I’m happy that Ayu had sold wayang golek before the shop fully open.
One must have
a generous temperament without being excessive,
a rigorous mind
without being pedantic,
pure tastes
without being limited,
strict morality
without being inhuman.
Hong ZichengAnd the heavily pregnant Ayu experienced a physical abuse this morning. She cried when called me and I didn’t hear from her after we hung up. Later Ayu told me that the pregnant Ayu dropped by Neru to see me. She’s on the way to Kintamani, her husband’s kampong. She had been forced by her husband to go while the baby is already on the way. I don’t understand how people could lose their common sense when it comes to errr... ego? It’s my today’s ‘topic’ it seems and again the wisdom I shared with a good friend this morning rings true.
I liked checking out my calendar these days. Funny. I long for a real holiday. Time to reset.
Picture of flamingos in Bali Bird Park.