It’s fact.

Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever.
Isak DinesenPlease promise that you will be in Ubud tomorrow. Pregnant Ayu sent me text message in the morning. Inshaalah. I don’t mean to do other but flying back tomorrow. I have her in mind since I left. For no reason, I really care about her.
I observe others and myself the past days. We need others for leaning. Not physically, not fully. In short, we need friends in any circumstance to remind us to stay intact. Ayu has let herself being in a relationship with abuse since she dated her husband last year. It’s cliché that she hardly drags herself out of the relationship. It’s her good friends that had made her stay complete and able to continue life as usual.
I have friends that have provided me with such nice assistance – when I need. I might not express my gratitude often but continuously offer myself to be their ground if they need. I know how it feels when in need. Again, a quote I shared with my friend this morning has reminded me about what more important in life.
Agus, my senior staff, came to meet me. He shared his future plan and helped me to structure my business in Jakarta. I realized that I have to see the reality. All have changed… gradually. So I’m happy with the talk. It has helped me to see real people and real business. Strange. I always think straight and do business as clean as possible. And that’s not real.
Nice. I enjoy my short visit in Jakarta.
Picture of someone I know in Bali Zoo.