Friday, July 25, 2008

It’s engaged.


There are two questions that people liked to ask me lately. It draws my attention since I had to answer the same two questions again today. First, when are you going to Jakarta? Second, do you have boyfriend (or, are you single?) I thought about the simplest way to answer both questions. I’m engaged.

I’m engaged with Ubud. I’m occupied that I don’t want to leave the place. I told my cousin Aga the other day that the only reason I want to fly to Jakarta is because my hair has grown long, too long for a short hairstyle. And grey. Other than that? I can manage here.

I’m engaged with self and good friends I have. I’m happy with my life so I don’t look! I thought it’s a good idea to just say I’m engaged if one asks if I’m free.

I had a nice easy day. I found out I didn’t have to sit Neru because Ayu could do full day. It’s her day off in other shop. I really hope she could join Neru full time soon. I had proposed but she hasn’t told her boss. Hm. I would patiently wait.

I have a stack of homework that I haven’t touched. Hm… It seems it’s time to discipline myself again. No jam karet, a customer told me the other day. True.

Picture of tiger’s feet in Bali Zoo.