Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Cocoon


I considered some options in the morning. I need to grocery shop and run some errands but I feel like making necklace since got up. It took me long time to decide whether I want to go out today. Jakarta traffic must be wonderful till holiday ends this weekend. I should make use of the opportunity. Well, I don’t push myself. It’s been long I didn’t touch my necklace material so this is it…

I adjusted two necklaces and made one commissioned before fixed my decision to stay in my cocoon. My cocoon becomes more comfortable every day. Now the lighting is perfect for making necklace day and night. Also for reading, oh so perfect, unlike my yellow two-seater in the living room my sofa doesn’t make me sluggish and fall asleep in no time. I love it, I feel so productive. And even, since last night I noticed that Chiko likes to be with me in my cocoon: sit in windowsill or sofa by me. Uh so nice…

So I took stock of my necklace material. I also did book-keeping that I hadn’t done months. It seems that I should finish the stock before shopping for more. Too good my German friend had asked me to accompany her to stone market near my house on Monday. Sweet temptation. I'd never been so she’s going to ‘introduce’ me to the market, in return of my introduction to Bali market. Sure, I need to go since she will move to Portugal early November, no other time. I look forward…

I spent the day very well and warm. I’m happy with my decision to stay home and be productive.

Photo a goddess in Meditation Court in Botanic Garden Ubud.