Happy Saturday!
I ‘stayed’ in bed almost eight hours! Stayed? Yes, because I didn’t sleep well. I was so sleepy around 21:00 that I decided to sleep early and let my body decided what time to get up. It took me very long to get into sleep. It surprised me because I had nothing in mind. I just got an idea, I should have read. Reading sends me to sleep fast ha ha.
It’s a nice Saturday morning. I didn’t think much of my birthday but not for many who care about me. It’s nice. Cousin gang has texted to ask me my plan for celebration. They pushed me to celebrate my birthday this evening. Hm.. I don’t think it’s a good idea to celebrate a birthday before the day. If they like, tomorrow would be fine. I giggled at the thought. They would have a nice Monday after a long night. It’s a very nice thought though. RIT also planned to throw a birthday lunch for me on Monday. She is an angel.
I would take the day easy. I want to make collage to answer three art challenges. I feel fresh and have many ideas for collage but could only know whether I can do after browsing the magazines. Happy Saturday!
Photo of my favorite morning cup.