The Art and Soul

I made progress in business area. I made evaluation of staff’s remuneration trend to decide how to increase their income. Business is slow, I need to find an idea to help them to get extra.
I have suggested them to think about having a side business by the workshop. I don’t mind to ‘release’ some space for them to start a small business while attending the quiet workshop. One has come up with a warung Tegal (small eating place) and the other with cellphone business. I will support whatever they have decided after our discussion of course. I’m glad they have come up with something so they can enjoy a new activity soon.
I sent a thank you note along with the picture to my luncheon friends last night and MNE sent me a nice message this morning:
Dear H,
We enjoy every bit of your personality, your extensive knowledge
of Indonesian culture and your open mindedness. When it comes to being
quiet, it is kind of difficult to express yourself with two talkative
chicks (RIT and I) and a third one (KAT) who is trying to make her point
in between our constant babbling! We’ll try (no guarantee though) to amend
ourselves and give your more opportunity to express yourself.
To celebrate your 35 th birthday and to bid farewell to our beloved KAT,
I would like to organize a luncheon at my place on 29 th or 30 th of
January. You could invite PEN over and may be KAT could bring both
BJ and CA. May be MA will be back by that time and could join as well.
Have a great day,
MNE
MNE ‘insists’ on my discounted age. MNE and RIT like to clutch to their age to the last minute. I don’t, but who knows, I may be the same after entering a certain age :-)
I spent the evening making four collages that I really enjoy doing now. No burden as the ideas flows very well. Scanner kept me busy for awhile but okay after reading the online help that I found useful – like reminders what steps have to be done.
Glad I have a nice day – a combination of the art and soul.
Photo of my Connect Generously.