Limited 24 Hours

Twenty five minutes had passed and I was still in the same street in my neighborhood. That was yesterday, breaking-fast time around 19:00. I thought everybody had settled down eating. Again, my expectation killed me. Three Ramadhan-s ago, I could attend breaking-fast invitation three times a week. It means that I went thru busy traffic any other day. I felt old suddenly.
I didn’t sleep well. I awoke every two hours. Chiko cried early in the morning. He cried on and on and on but I didn’t have the energy to get up and check on him. I got up very early and felt my body aching. My need to sleep is getting shorter.
I felt that I could not handle every thing anymore. If I write, I don’t do art. If I go out more often, I don’t look after my laundry. If I go to gym, I don’t have energy to do more. I miss my art journal, I miss my collage, I miss my 3-D art, I miss reading books, I miss talking on phone,.. I need more than 24 hours..
Good that I had set the day for work so I started right in the morning. But then I stopped, I missed talking to my cousin RIN over phone. I talked with her for over an hour. Then checked the clean laundry, tidied up,… then showered, then was back to work for awhile and rushed to meet friend before 3-in-1 traffic. Time went so fast.
I shopped a bit then ran out. I longed for nice time and relaxing but.. a good uni-friend called while I was still around the mall. Perfect. We met and had nice time life updating. I liked to know that he caught my 'signal' that I was around. Ha ha.
Hey, my 24 hours has not ended yet. I need to check a friend who leaves for Honduras to deliver baby next week. I want to see her this week. More coming to fill up my limited 24 hours :-)