You’re a bionic woman.

My neighbors often wonder I never handle household chores myself. My friend mumbled while observing me driving and filling up tank. He is a true queen. He always has an entourage (consists of driver, personal assistant, helper, all cum shopkeeper) since I knew him eight years ago. I told him that my friends also wonder how I can survive without any helper. And worse, I enjoy doing the chores! We giggled. How strange we are.
I spent time with him a lot the past three days. There are times when we just stop seeing each other and there are times when we become inseparable. After attending a series of parties last week, we had dinner in an Indian restaurant the other night followed by a leisure lunch in a new warung in our neighborhood yesterday. And meeting our mutual friend from Jakarta this afternoon.
On the home front, the leak has been handled by a tukang but it’s not yet proven that he has mended it well. Ubud is still dry. What bothers me still is the singing animal that the tukang did not see although I saw he had opened the area. He also put rat poison that I don’t think it works since I still hear them singing loudly last night. Not just loudly but more often and more… ‘stereo’ now. It wakes me up in the middle of the night because of its high pitch. Ah so annoying!
Hey I lost my juices.
A deco plate in an artist house in Duijzel, Netherlands.