It was still early when I got a phone call…

…from driver who delivered Mama’s car to me. Auch! It was barely 9 am! I hadn’t finished my morning. I ran to get myself ready in no time. I was quite excited to see Mama’s car again. Finally I could end months of renting a car, never too late, but I was pretty late to make a decision. Anything has its own time, they say.
I hesitated to drive Mama’s car because of ‘the car’, I think it’s too low for Ubud. My friends believed it’s because I used to drive bigger and taller car. That is true too. But yes, Ubud is not friendly for less power and low car because of the terrain. I would test my ‘new’ car on the road to my good girlfriend’s house out in the bunnies. If the car survives then hope it would survive other terrains (in Ubud).
Then I observed my gradual change in principles. I strongly refused to drive Mama’s car when some relatives shared me their idea after Mama’s passing in August. My refusal seeped through me over months. Why not? Like the day I decided to open a Facebook account that later I happily run two accounts now. I’m happy I could say I have a not-so-bad open mind although it might take months before I actually change mind. Never too late. For one, everything has its own time. And, to give an idea to be mature is just nice. Now I look forward to experiencing other new ways to see things.
So I’m happy to own a car again. I brought the car to a carwash only to be a rainmaker again. Like often, after I had my car washed, rain poured so hard. It’s fine, at least I know I have had my car a proper bath after an overnight trip from Malang.
Another new chapter starts.
It’s her.